21st June 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted to study in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh. I want to study in 9th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 9th standard in this school?

25th June 2019, 10:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study in 9th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nausenabaugh?

Yes, for admission in the above mentioned school, there is an admission test conducted by them and you can only get admission once you are able to clear the test with proper cut-off.

However, you should prepare well for your test as it is not that easy to clear the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?