13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Anubhuti International Residential School is a best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Anubhuti International Residential School is the best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 1st standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

14th September 2018, 04:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Anubhuti International Residential School is a best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

Anubhuti International Residential School

=> As per my knowledge, yes Anubhuti International Residential School is a best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra.

=> The school stands in the top 10 list of residential schools.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Jain Divine Park, P.B, Shirsoli Road, Jalgaon, Shirsoli P.B., Maharashtra 425 001
Phone: 0257 226 4600
15th September 2018, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Anubhuti International Residential School is a best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?

You can visit the schools campus personally and take your decision based on your own observation. You can also talk with the students of the school or with the parents of the students, if you have any contacts.

Different people have different views and it will be up to you to take the final decision based on your own observation.
16th September 2018, 09:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is true that the education system of Anubhuti International Residential School is the best ICSE school in Jalgaon, Maharashtra. Below I have mentioned some features of education system of Anubhuti International Residential School.

*Low student-to-teacher ratio (7:1)

Teachers drawn from all over India

Periodic Assessment and Evaluation

Mentoring for entrepreneurship by the Chairman

Interaction with dignitaries from India and abroad

Hobby classes( Instrumental Music, Dance Art and Pottery)

Fitness and yoga classes

Remediation, Enrichment and Guidance classes

You can find details on the official link I.e. http://anubhutischool.in/why_anubhuti.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?