13th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon offers Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

15th September 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know that Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon offers Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Yes, Science stream is available to study in Intermediate at Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon. In Classes 11 and 12, Anubhuti International Residential School offer Science, Commerce and Arts streams. It also provides help for those who want training for competitive examinations. Anubhuti International Residential School follows ICSE Board syllabus. Anubhuti International Residential School website link is given Click Here
15th September 2018, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Anubhuti International Residential School, Jalgaon?

Yes, they offer intermediate level course and you can study science stream without any doubt. Just make sure you have got enough marks in your class 10th to clear the cut off for admission.

Admission will be surely possible, if you have got excellent marks in class 10th. Just apply for admission, when it is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?