3rd September 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get admission in an ICSE school of Greater Noida after migration from Faridabad?

Hi Sir, my daughter is 9 years old and she is studying in 2nd standard in an ICSE Board. Due to job transfer I have to relocate from Faridabad to Greater Noida. In this case, my daughter can get admission in any ICSE school in Greater Noida in the same class?

6th September 2020, 02:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in an ICSE school of Greater Noida after migration from Faridabad?

There is no issue due to your transfer with migration certificate but her age will create an issue.

To get admission in 3rd standard candidate age must be in between 7 - 9 year as on 1 March of respective session.
7th September 2020, 12:15 AM
My true support

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in an ICSE school of Greater Noida after migration from Faridabad?

Yes , Candidate can get admission in an ICSE school of Greater Noida but before that your must have migration certificate and all the documents which a Candidate have to take admission in any new schools and consent from previous schools and you can apply for any ICSE school in Greater noida and you can easily get admssion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?