3rd September 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get BPharm admission for an Open Schooling student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying BPharm program and I will give the Board exam of 12th from Open Schooling. Will Open Schooling affect me in taking admission for the BPharm course if I will clear my entrance exam for it?

6th September 2020, 03:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BPharm admission for an Open Schooling student?

No, It is not difficult for a Open School Student to get admission in BPharm .

I'm giving you link of official notification released by official Pharmacy committee regarding eligibility criteria.

http://www.pci.nic.in/pdf/40.pdf
6th September 2020, 05:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it difficult to get BPharm admission for an Open Schooling student?

No, It is not difficult to get admission for Open Schooling school student.

Open school students are totally eligible for admission in any college in BPharm course.
7th September 2020, 12:02 AM
My true support

No, it is not difficult to get BPharm admission for an Open Schooling student as you must have secure certain criteria which is you must secure minimum 50% of marks in class 12 exam with Equivalent Board which you can easily pursue in PCB.
7th September 2020, 08:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Is it difficult to get BPharm admission for an Open Schooling student?

Being an open schooling candidate, yes you can pursue diploma in pharmacy. One must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Maths and secure 50% in aggregate

To get admission into the Pharmacy course, students have to complete their 10+2 education & apply for national level or state level Pharmacy entrance exam. The national level entrance exam is Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2020).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?