1st September 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether CBSE mention improvement exam in the marksheet?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th but not satisfied with my marks. Now I want to give the improvement exam. I am a CBSE student and I want to know that it will be mention in the marksheet that I have appeard in the improvement exam?

4th September 2019, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CBSE mention improvement exam in the marksheet?

CBSE board will provide new marksheet after declaring the results of improvement examination.
All the marks will be shown in the improvement examination marksheet but only asterisk sign will be shown on the subject you have applied as improvement paper and apart from that nothing else.
The improvement examination marks will not affect your career ahead.
5th September 2019, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there will be a star mark on those subjects which you have passed after reappearing or through improvement exam. It will look like the normal mark sheet accept for the star marks on the concerned subjects.

There is no need to worry because if you improve your marks then surely you will get the benefits like getting admission or fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
5th September 2019, 08:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The subject for which you appeared for improvement examination, you will get an aestrisk mark on your new marksheet that will be issued to you by the CBSE board.
But this does not affect your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?