14th January 2016, 01:56 PM
rakeshx202

Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?

If i take improvement of all subject..if overall percentage in cbse improvement is increased...while in some particular subject mark is decreased from previous...then which result i use in UPTU? ....if i take admission in any college of uptu then what will be my 12 passing year?

14th January 2016, 06:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshx202 View Post
If i take improvement of all subject..if overall percentage in cbse improvement is increased...while in some particular subject mark is decreased from previous...then which result i use in UPTU? ....if i take admission in any college of uptu then what will be my 12 passing year?
For admission in any UPTU (now APKTU) affiliated college, you must represent your CBSE Improvement Marksheet for admission.

Old CBSE Marksheet will not be applicable and appropriate document for taking admission.

For getting admission in UPTU Affiliated college, you can get through these ways:

Admission through UPSEE
By qualifying UPSEE Exam, you can get admission to any UPTU affiliated college.
The admission is purely based on the rank secured in UPSEE Exam.

Admission through JEE Main Reserved Quota
15% seats are reserved for the candidates who seek admission through JEE Main entrance exam.

Direct Admission/Management Quota
Some of the seats are reserved by the college authorities for the candidates who wish to get admission in the college through Management Quota.
14th January 2016, 08:30 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Now, UPTU is known as Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University.
For admission in UPTU affiliated colleges, students need to qualify UPSEE examination.
UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.
The candidates having more than 45% marks in 12th boards examination can appear in UPSEE for all Bachelor degree program except B.Arch which need 50% marks to appear for the same.

You should use the mark sheet in which your percentage is higher and the same passing year as mentioned in the mark sheet.
Also, you should write your passing year of 12th as mentioned in the marks sheet you have provided or going to provide.
It will be better to use the improvement marks sheet to stay away from the possibility of any dispute.
16th January 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have PASSING CERTIFICATE of only old cbse marksheet and PASSING CERTIFICATE OF cbse improvement is not provided by cbse and also passing year in improvement marksheet is not mentioned....so if i provide improvement marksheet to college ..what should i mention my passing year to them
21st May 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

if I failed in one subject in improvement exam of class XII so can I use my previous mark sheet?
29th May 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is necessary to give improvement in all subject for taking admission in uptu colleges?
12th June 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i upload both marksheet in the case like i got more marks in particular subjects in both marksheet...?
28th June 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

How can be uploaded our 12th improvement marksheet of four subject during counselling? We upload both or single marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?