19th August 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl through Helen O’Grady International, Aizawl?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Helen O’Grady International, Aizawl. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing her Montessori, she can join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl or not?

7th September 2018, 10:58 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl through Helen O’Grady International, Aizawl?

Yes, your ward can join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl after completing her Montessori from Helen O'Grady International School, Aizawl. But let me inform you that soon after completion of her Montessori, you can't admit her in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl. In order to take admission into any Kendriya Vidyalaya for standard one, your ward must be of age 5 years and 6 months.
7th September 2018, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl through Helen O’Grady International, Aizawl?

You can join your child in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aizawl after completing age of 5 years. For admission to class 1 the minimum age requirement in Kendriya Vidyalaya is 5 years and maximum 7 years as on 31st March for every session. In upper age limit of pH candidates will be relaxation of 2 years. The child born on 1st April will also be eligible for Class 1 entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?