8th April 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Alhilal through Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Alhilal or not?

12th April 2019, 02:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Alhilal through Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

Whether a child is eligible to join Kendriya Vidyalaya, Alhilal through Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra?

Yes, you can certainly admit your son to Montessori Cambridge School, Kangra next year. However, you would need to contact the school to get the information on the vacant seats.

If there is any vacancy then you would need to get the admission form from the school and submit it in the school with the following documents:-
1)Birth Certificate of the child.
2)Adhaar card of the child
3)Identity proof of parents issued by government of India.
4)Transfer Certificate
5)4 recent photographs of the child
6)Progress Report of last class attended
7)Visitor form
8)Medical History form

You can visit the website www.montessoricambridgeschool.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?