27th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Don Bosco Academy, Patna offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in Don Bosco Academy, Patna. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th from ICSE Board. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

29th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Don Bosco Academy, Patna offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in Don Bosco Academy, Patna. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th from ICSE Board. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

Yes, Don Bosco Academy (DBA), Patna offers Higher Secondary Science stream. Don Bosco Academy, Patna also offers Higher Secondary Commerce stream. Those students (DBA and other ICSE schools) who have obtained at least 80% marks in English, Mathematics and Science in can apply for direct admission to the Higher Secondary Science stream in Don Bosco Academy. Other students have to appear for an entrance test for the admission to join Higher Secondary Science stream in Don Bosco Academy, Patna. Students can find the details in the school website link given Click Here
29th September 2018, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Don Bosco Academy, Patna offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Yes, they offer education till class 12th affiliated to ISC/ICSE board. You can definitely apply for admission in class 11th based on your 10th qualification.

Admission will be on merit, on the basis of your class 10th marks. You need to have marks above the cut off marks to secure admission in a particular stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?