18th December 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether KCP Siddhartha Adarsh Residential Public School, Vijayawada offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the full information. I would like to know that KCP Siddhartha Adarsh Residential Public School, Vijayawada provides Commerce stream in it’s Higher Secondary or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd December 2018, 01:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether KCP Siddhartha Adarsh Residential Public School, Vijayawada offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?

KCP Siddhartha Adarsh Residential Public School, Vijayawada does not offer Higher Secondary Commerce course. At the senior secondary level (11th and 12th standard), the school offers only Science stream (English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Biology and Computer Science as electives).

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
http://www.kcpsarpschool.org/the-school/academics/

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th January 2019 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?