7th January 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre offer Intermediate Commerce course?

Hello, I have heard that Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

11th January 2019, 10:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre offer Intermediate Commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Kendriya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, Kendirya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre offers Intermediate Commerce stream.
Kendirya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre also offers Intermediate Science and Humanities streams. The Kendriya Vidyalaya schools provide educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defense and Para Military personnel by offering common education. Kendirya Vidyalaya, ASC Centre website link is given
Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?