7th September 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Hello, I have heard that Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad provides Intermediate Commerce course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad offers intermediate commerce course. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad also offers Humanities and Science streams. Students who have passed Class X examinations with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all subjects are eligible to study Class XI Commerce stream. Students can find the details in the school website link given Click Here
8th September 2018, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad offers Intermediate Commerce course?

Yes, they offer commerce stream at 10+2 level surely. You can apply for admission, when it is open. Admission will be on the basis of marks in your 10th board exam.

If you have got excellent marks, then surely you will be eligible for admission at the said school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?