5th September 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether my brother can apply for NEET 2023? Will there be any problem indocument verification?

My bro did 12 class in 2019 with PCM, started engineering from 2019 because of family pressure, he left it now he is in 12th PCB He did 11th in 2022,he will complete 12th in 2023 can He apply for neet in 2023, any problem during document verification?

9th September 2022, 11:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my brother can apply for NEET 2023? Will there be any problem indocument verification?

For appearing in NEET UG, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% (or 40% in case of reserved category candidates) marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects combined from a recognized board of education.

So, once you hold the above mentioned qualification you will be eligible for appearing in the NEET UG irrespective of your past academic background or any other qualification.

So,your brother can definitely appear in NEET 2023 once he completes in Class 12th with PCB combination with the minimum marks required in the same course.

For complete details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
11th September 2022, 12:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my brother can apply for NEET 2023? Will there be any problem indocument verification?

To apply for NEET the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and there is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, there will be no problem in document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?