10th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?

I am intern right now. And I don’t want to waste my gold period of life so I m confused about the preparation of neet entrance exam. I am not so confidant that I can crack exam, so I want to take admission through management quota but I am thinking that why not I m trying to crack neet? This question gives tension and if I try to crack neet in maximum 2 years and then if it will not passed and management seat rate also increases so I m confused!

10th January 2016, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?

NEET is discontinued and it is no longer conducted now. Now AIPMT is conducted for admission in MBBS course on all India level.

You can appear for this exam or any other state level medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS course. Colleges will be allotted based on your rank through counselling.
14th February 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?

FOR IIT, there are 10988 seats and for NIT 17,808 seats are there. WHat about NEET? How many seats are available ALL india basis and how many seats statewise?
Also let me know if physics and chemistry is tougher in JEE than NEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?