25th November 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?

Hello
I failed my school's class 12th selection and i am not allowed to give boards so i take admission in nios board and i pass from there will there be any problem to get an engineering college and if i cleared the engineering college will there be any problem in getting the job or will there be any problem in campusing . . . . . .will i be treated as inferior because i have done 12 from nios board . . . . Please or should i repeat my class 12 in my previous school please help

28th November 2014, 01:51 AM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?

Yes, you can definitely take admission's in any engineering college with the board certification of NIOS as the eligibility criteria for engineering is to have passed class 12th from any Recognized Board. You can easily opt for any entrance examination for engineering like
AIEEE, IITJEE, ISAT or any other entrance conducted by colleges individually. However you need to have a good percentage in your board exams to get the best opportunity.
You can even take admission in different private colleges like, LPU, AMITY, SRM, and other which offer direct admission if you have good percentage and they also provide scholarship to deserving candidates.

In the case of placement and recruitment processes, Yes few big MNC's do give much more importance to 10th and 12th board examination as they need to follow full academic performances BUT, if you have good percentage in your board exam's and if you clear your engineering with good CGPA then you wont have any problem and you will be treated as same as th regular class students.
Start studying Well.
10th October 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?

shall I have to get more percentage than others because I have done my 12 from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?