14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?

Hi, I am in 11th WBCHSE from Kolkata. Is it fruitful to take drop after 12th for preparations of JEE Main? And if taken which coaching institute would be better to join? I have looking to join any of them, Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder?

Related Questions:
  1. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
  2. Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?
  3. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  4. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  5. How can I get admission for JEE Main preparation in any institute? Can I prepare for JEE Main in one year?
  6. Whether I should drop an year for giving JEE Main and advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  8. Is Narayana Institute, Hyderabad beneficial for JEE Main preparation? Can I face the competition if I have not prepare for it at 6th standard
  9. Does FIITJEE offer hostel facility to JEE Main & Advanced aspirants?
  10. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? Rao IIT Academy or Prime Academy, which is better to prepare for NEET? -- [New]
  11. Scholarships provided by Aakash Institute for JEE Main preparation? How much amount do they provide?
  12. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  13. How can I get admission to study BTech through JEE Main if secured 49% in 12th Science?
  14. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  15. Should I take 1 year drop of JEE after scoring 200 JEE main marks?
  16. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  17. Should I drop a year to reappear in JEE Main if scored 54 marks being a General student?
  18. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
8th May 2018, 06:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?

According to my opinion, it will be better to take a year gap and prepare for IIT-JEE examination as it has a vast syllabus to cover up.
Studying simultaneously for Board examination as well as for competition can hamper your academic studies which should not be done.
So, after the completion of class 12th examination, if a candidate prepare for the IIT-JEE examination, it will be a better decision for him/her.
According to my opinion, you must go with FIITJEE for the preparation of IIT examination.
8th May 2018, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?

Dropping a year is never a wise decision to prepare for any entrance exam, because it will create a gap in your academic career. You should study without taking any gap, so that you don't face any issues later.

If you have already made up your mind, then go for the best coaching center in your area. You can also take advice of anyone, who has cracked the entrance exam.
9th May 2018, 12:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you think you will become eligible to handle both institute and school work then no doubt there is no need to make any gap year.

You can join any institutes as all the institutes mentioned above have good faculties and study material but you have to give your best to qualify for the entrance examination.

Institutes can only guide you it all depends upon your hard as well as smart work to qualify for the examination, as getting enrolled in the best institute does not guarantee success.
9th May 2018, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can drop one or two year after completing 12th to prepare for IIT JEE entrance examination.
If you want to get coaching classes then according to me you should go for either FIITJEE or Aakash Institute.
It’s your decision to select a coaching institute for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?