12th February 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream is available to study in Higher Secondary of Green Gables International School, Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Green Gables International School, Hyderabad offers Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

16th February 2019, 08:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Higher Secondary of Green Gables International School, Hyderabad?

Green Gables International School, Hyderabad does not offer 11th and 12th standard.
It offers primary and secondary education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?