30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?

Dear sir,
My daughter is studying in 8th std CBSE in Gujarat. I want to shift her to Gujarat board from 9th or from 11th. My purpose is to get admission after 12th in Gujarat colleges only. Please, guide me whether I should shift from 9th std or from 11th std. Also clarify that Gujarati subject will be compulsory in 9th std Gseb.

Pl. guide on the subject

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  2. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  3. Is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new CBSE decision in Gujarat state?
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  8. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  9. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  10. Can I take admission in schools of Vadodara in 9th standard?
  11. When Mathematics and Science textbooks will be published for 9th GSEB?
  12. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  15. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  16. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  17. Which board should be preferred - ICSE or Gujarat board?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
1st June 2016, 05:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?

It will be better for your child itself if she gets transferred to Gujarat board in class 9 only as she will get enough time to adapt with the new syllabus and education pattern of the new board.

Till now there is no such official announcements in order to make Gujarati subject compulsory in Gujarat region school. It is still a debate and so currently your child does not have to forcefully study Gujarati as a subject, she will have the option to choose other subject in spite of Gujarati.
4th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?

My daughter is studying in 8th at kerala state syllabus. We are planning to shift to Ahmadabad, is it compulsory to study Gujarati paper on 9th
6th July 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son has stunning in 4th standard for CBSC but I am not satisfied for a school. Because, they are not studying well so I will decided change him to gseb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?