27th November 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?

Presently i am X ICSE, my entair study starting from I to X in ICSE. I am interested to do engineering wich is best ISC/Inter or any other board. If ISC wich is best college in hyderabad. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Linganna

8th January 2014, 09:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?

You are in the most crucial part of your career where you need to decide the stream of study as well as board of education whose syllabus you are going to follow. Since you are aspiring to become an engineer, so you need to go for Science stream. Now as you have studied from class 1-X in ICSE school so you must have good foundation in English and Mathematics for your higher studies. So you should go for CBSE schools now. This is because :-

--> The mathematics of 11th standard matches with the ICSE mathematics syllabus of class X almost 50%. So it will be easy for you to adjust and perform well.

--> The english in CBSE board of education will be easier as you are from ICSE background. Thus you need to devote less time to English and prepare well for the entrance exams of engineering unlike ISC board where English is tougher and you need to devote more time.

--> CBSE is a nationally recognized board and most of the entrance exam's syllabus matches with the CBSE syllabus to a greater extent.

The best ISC schools in Hyderabad are :-
-The Hyderabad Public School
Begumpet
Hyderabad – 500 016

-St. George’s Grammar School
Abid Road
Hyderabad – 500 001

-St. George’s Girls’ Grammar School
King Kothi Road
Hyderabad – 500 001

-Nasr School
6 – 2 – 905, Khushnuma
Khairatabad
Hyderabad – 500 004

-St. Joseph’s Public School
3 – 5 – 781 & 781 / A
King Kothi Road
Hyderabad – 500 029

-Johnson Grammar School
Street No. 3
Kakatiya Nagar
Habshiguda
Hyderabad – 500 007

-Gitanjali School
Begumpet
Hyderabad – 500 016

-St. Ann’s High School
S.D. Road
Secunderabad
Hyderabad – 500 003

-Siva Sivani Public School
Devar Yamjal, Via Hakimpet
Secunderabad
Hyderabad – 500 014

-Sherwood Public School
Petbasheerabad, Jeedimetla Village
Secunderabad
Hyderabad – 500 055

-Sri Aurobindo International School
2 – 2 – 4 / 1, Osmania University Road
Hyderabad – 500 044

-Ramadevi Public School
Off N.H. – 9, Near Ramoji Film City
Hayatnagar
Hyderabad – 501 512

Among these, Nasr School has the best results and is considered the best ISC school in Hyderabad.
1st May 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whicg is the best option ISC or Inter for ICSE student? Best ISC college in Hyderabad?

My son rohith had completedXth with icse syllabus2014. And his aim istobecome an airforceofficer or armyofficer so and hisXl&Xll with which syllabus he shall go forward to reach his aim?
3rd May 2014, 02:33 PM
amanda30

NASR SCHOOL,HYDERABAD is the leading ISC school in Hyderabad there are several as mentioned by the user above though you need to work on your English.
6th October 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can we perform well in EAMCET Engineering Exam, if we opt for ISC 11th & 12th instead of intermediate and I am from ICSE school.
1st December 2014, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is in 10 the ICSE, which is the best college of ICSE syllabus inter college
22nd March 2015, 07:27 PM
baggu helper
Member+

It totally depends on you, but in my suggestion ISC is best for you. So go for it.

Best schools in ISC ate given below:

1. Sreenidhi International School, Road No:
37, Plot No: 727, Moinabad, Rangareddy.

2. Geetanjali School, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Phone: 040-67120312

3. Chirec Public School, Kondapur,
Hyderabad.

4. Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet,
Hyderabad.

5. Johnson Grammar School, Habsiguda,
Hyderabad.

6. Chaitanya Vidhyalaya, Domalguda,
Hyderabad.

7. Nasr Schools for Girls, Khairatabad,
Hyderabad.

8. Niraj Public School, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

9. Kalpa School, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.

10. Sri Aurobindo International School, Vidya
Nagar, Hyderabad.

11. Ravindra Bharathi School, Toli Chowki,
Hyderabad.

12. Pranava The School, No. 66, Avenue 5,
Street 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.

13. Ramadevi Public School, Off N.H. – 9, Near
Ramoji Film City, Hayatnagar, Hyderabad.
14th April 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Please Help which one is the best college for 1 2 icse in hyd I all rready study 10 th ICSE so I need 1 2 with boarding college
21st December 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

my aim is to become an IAS and i am from icse background right from 1st class and wat will be the best stream to choose inter or isc
2nd March 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in X with Icse syllabus now am confused in which syllabus should I join her and one more doubt do we have good maths in Isc kindly help me in this issue
23rd November 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying 10 class in Hyderabad public school .iwant to continue 12th class in that school, but it is ISC syllabus. It is easy to write Emcet or IIT entrace ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?