13th April 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?

I want to appear in 10th examintion again, I have completed my 10th examination in 2009 with aggregate 57.2% marks and completed Intermediate from PCM after a gap 2013.
I want to appear in 10th examination again and want to make my academic record furtheward better and brighter. Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year.

15th April 2014, 08:40 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?

Generally speaking I don't understand the logic behind this thought of re-appearing the board's examination when you have already cleared it. Anyways, whatever be it, but i would like to tell you one thing that if you remember while filling the form for 10th class board examination they take your fingerprints, signature and photograph for this purpose only that no candidate who has already completed or passed the examination successfully can re sit the exam again just to improve his/ her scores.

There is no such provision in our country for again appearing the examination which you have previously cleared. so clearly it will definitely create problems for you if you even fill up the form for appearing the examination again for the 10th class. That is why people say that you must study properly for the 10th exam at least so that you dont regret after the results are out. a just pass or 2nd division grades do hurt and seem pinching to good students, but you cannot help it if you have scored it.

So whatever you scored in that exam goes with you always. it is a part of your life now. think of the future now. think of something that you can do in future with that grades only which you scored once.
5th May 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?

I have written 10th in 1990 and not cleared also and lost my tc too, so can I write 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?