17th February 2023, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Will it be fine to take PCM with computer after 10th? What can can i do after 12th with pcm with computer?

Sir i wanted to know that will it be fine to take PCM with computer after 10th
And also what can can i do after 12th with pcm with computer??
Sir help me. I am confused a lot....

17th February 2023, 10:35 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Will it be fine to take PCM with computer after 10th? What can can i do after 12th with pcm with computer?

Yes, it is a good choice to take PCM with Computer Science after 10th if you have an interest in these subjects. The combination of PCM and Computer Science can open up various career opportunities for you.

After completing 12th with PCM and Computer Science, you can pursue various undergraduate courses such as:
  • Engineering: You can pursue a Bachelor's degree in various fields of engineering such as Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Aerospace, etc.
  • Bachelor of Science: You can also opt for a Bachelor's degree in Science with subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Electronics.
  • Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on computer applications and software development.
  • Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): This is a four-year undergraduate program that focuses on technical education and provides knowledge in various fields of engineering.
  • Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): If you have an interest in designing and building structures, you can opt for a Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
  • Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc IT): This is a three-year undergraduate program that focuses on information technology.

Apart from these options, you can also pursue a career in the fields of research, teaching, defense, and government jobs.
18th February 2023, 02:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be fine to take PCM with computer after 10th? What can can i do after 12th with pcm with computer?

Yes. You can pursue computer science in Class 11 and keep studying PCM. You are studying computer science in place of an optional subject because PCM will be your primary subject. Overall, After class 12,*computer science will benefit you in your B.Tech*engineering since you will already be familiar with programming.
18th February 2023, 08:08 PM
Antonio 2023

After your 12th with PCM with Computer Science as an additional subject, there are plenty of career opportunities available in various fields. Some of the popular career paths that you can pursue are:

• Engineering: You'll use principles of physics, chemistry, and mathematics to design and develop new products, machines, systems, and structures.
• Bachelor of Science (BSc): You'll study scientific principles and research methods, and specialize in areas such as algorithms, programming languages, databases, software engineering, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
• Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): You'll gain practical skills in computer organization, programming languages, data structures, algorithms, database management, and software engineering.
• Bachelor of Architecture (BArch): You'll learn to design and plan buildings, using digital tools and technologies to create models and visualizations.
• Bachelor of Design (BDes): You'll learn how to create visual and interactive experiences using digital tools and media, specializing in areas such as graphic design, web design, animation, game design, user experience design, or human-computer interaction.
• Diploma courses: You'll gain practical training in specific areas of computer science, such as programming, web development, database management, network administration, or hardware maintenance.
• Defense Services: You could become a technical officer responsible for maintaining and operating advanced equipment, or a software engineer working on defense-related projects.
21st February 2023, 03:12 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

If you've completed 12th grade in science stream with PCM subject combination, you can enroll for various courses such as bachelor in engineering, design, planning, finance, management, economics, creative courses, and diploma courses too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?