25th May 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered as an appearing candidate to apply in JEE if going to appear in Physics compartment exam of CBSE?

Hello Friends,
I have passed 12th PCM from CBSE Board by putting Physics as an optional subject. This year I have appeared in Improvement exam and have plans to write Physics compartment too. Should I show myself as appearing candidate while I apply for JEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE 2016 if I clear by second chance compartmental?
  2. Can I give both compartmental and JEE Main exam in 2016? What should I fill up in form, 12th marks or appearing?
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. From where to start preparing for Physics compartmental? Reference books and guide books for it?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  7. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT after passing 12th Physics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  9. Can I apply again for JEE Main 2016 after clearing compartmental exam?
  10. How can I apply for next year JEE Main and Advanced without attempting 12th CBSE Compartmental exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in IIT? -- [New]
  12. Last year CBSE class 12th Physics Compartment Paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?
  14. Last 5 years CBSE Physics Compartment Question Papers of last 5 years for 12th?
  15. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  16. What to write in the year of appearing class 12 examination?
  17. How should I do BSc in Biotech?
  18. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
26th May 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered as an appearing candidate to apply in JEE if going to appear in Physics compartment exam of CBSE?

For admission in any B.Tech course through JEE you news to have pass marks in Physics subject. If you are not passed then you will face admission issues even if you are eligible for admission after a good rank.
Therefore, if you can pass your compartment exam in time then surely you will be considered for admission.
27th May 2016, 01:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered as an appearing candidate to apply in JEE if going to appear in Physics compartment exam of CBSE?

You will have to show yourself as an appearing candidate if you are willing to use the marks scored in Physics in the concluding year in future and if not, then you can show yourself as a regular candidate and opt for the entrance examination.
27th May 2016, 06:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in any of the B.Tech courses through the JEE Examination, you must have to qualify in all the three subjects which is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you do not qualify in any of the subject, you will not be eligible to take admission in any of the Colleges even after you have scored a good rank in JEE Examination. So, first qualify in the Physics subject, then you must appear in the JEE Examination.
12th October 2020, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who get 2nd time compartment can give Jan jee after clearing compart exam in March can give April jee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?