25th November 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for JEE Main by clearing the 12th again from NIOS board?

I will appear in CBSE class 12th exam from non-medical, but scored less marks then I will give exam through NIOS board of 5 paper by submitting of class 12 result, then I will be eligible for JEE Main exam or not?

25th November 2017, 08:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for JEE Main by clearing the 12th again from NIOS board?

Yes, candidates passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to appear in Joint Entrance Examination.

The examination is conducted for admission in engineering courses. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

So, candidates are eligible to appear in examination after 12th from NIOS as it is a recognised board under Ministry of Human Resource Development.

For detail information about JEE visit at http://www.jeemain.nic.in
25th November 2017, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for JEE Main by clearing the 12th again from NIOS board?

Yes, you can appear for JEE main, if you have cleared the class 12th from NIOS board with PCM stream. Just make sure that you have scored at least 50% marks.

Also, there is an age limit plus number of attempts are limited. Therefore, apply according to your situation.
25th November 2017, 10:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of your 12th standard examination from National Institute of open Schooling(NIOS) you will be eligible to appear JEE Main examination.

You can online apply for 12th examination through the official website of NIOS i.e.
www.nios.ac.in

NIOS online admission Last Date for April 2018:-
> NIOS Online Admission Last Date - 31-January-2018
> NIOS Online Admission After Last Date:- 1-February-2018 to 15-March-2018 with late
fee

NIOS Exam Application Fees: For senior secondary (12th) course the is kept Rs.1650 (Male) & Rs.1375 (Female) with five subjects. The special fee for SC/ST, Ex-Service Men, Handicapped for this course would be Rs.1075.
25th November 2017, 11:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for JEE Mains examination after clearing intermediate from NIOS Board.
There will be no issue by having NIOS certificate. But it should be recognized otherwise certificate will not be valid.
26th November 2017, 12:41 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed their 12th std from National Institute of Open Schooling are eligible to appear in Joint Entrance Examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible to get admission in IITs, NITs, State government and private institution in B.Tech or B.E courses.

So, you must prepare for entrance examination. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The application form for JEE will be available from December 1 2017.
27th November 2017, 12:41 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely after completion of 12th standard from NIOS Board, you can apply for JEE Main entrance exam. Since, NIOS is a recognized board, so degree pursued from here is acceptable in every entrance exam.
Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and have secured a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for JEE Main entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?