10th January 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a chance again if I failed in CBSE 12th?

Can I get a chance after failing in CBSE 12th exam this year? How ?

And whats the full Procedure?

11th January 2015, 12:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a chance again if I failed in CBSE 12th?

You can appear for the academic year once again for the selected subjects in which you have failed or for the whole subject as an external candidate.

For that you will have to consult your administrative, they will then provide you an application form for re-appearance of exam.

By filling up the form and paying the respective examination charges for re-appearance, you can thus clear the exam in the concluding year.
11th January 2015, 01:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can reappear for 12th class exam again, if you have failed. To appear for 12th class exam, you have to wait for the next upcoming 12th standard CBSE exam notification. After the release of notification, you can get the Application form from the college, where you have pursued your 12th standard. You should fill and submit that Application form at the examination branch in the same college. Then you will receive a Hall ticket from the examination board.
11th January 2015, 05:37 PM
coolshaaz

Yes, you will get a chance after failing in CBSE 12th exam.
If you fail in particular subjects you can appear only in that subject to clear it or you can even appear in all subjects to increase the score.

The CBSE Board gives five chances to clear the compartment examination. The first examination is held in July-August followed by second chance in March-April and the
third chance in July-August and so on. Unsuccessful candidates after these five attempts are required to appear afresh in all subjects there on.

Syllabus will be same as your previous exam 's syllabus.

For reappearing in CBSE 12th exam you have to contact your school.
You will be registered by your school for reappearing in CBSE 12th exam.
15th April 2015, 12:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you will get a chance to reappear in the CBSE 12th board examination if you fail in it.

The CBSE provides you the chance of compartmental examination if you have failed in any one of your subjects in the 12th board examination.

Also it provides the chance of improvement examinations for student scoring less than 60 marks in a subject .

If the student has failed in more than one subject then CBSE provides the opportunity of reappearing but in the next year and the student is now considered is private candidate of CBSE board .

For further information about these examinations and dates o these examination please regularly check the notice board on the official website of CBSE i.e;www.cbse.nic.in .
6th July 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Respect mam/sir am fail in class 12 cbse board exam in session 2014-2015 would i take admission in cbse class 12 PCB batch as a regular admission
If yes then in which school can i appear please help me i want to study to become a doctor its my dream......
4th August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 12th maths in 2019 can I get admission as regular in the same school for next 2020 board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?