16th December 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th if failed in 11th CBSE?

Hello Sir/Madam
Please tell me can i give my
12th exam after failling 11th in cbse?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  3. Is there any chance to retain a year if failed in 11th CBSE?
  4. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  5. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  6. Am I eligible to apply for 12th or equivalent course from IGNOU if failed in 12th CBSE?
  7. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  8. Am i eligible to give RPMT after doing 11th and 12th in Rajasthan CBSE board
  9. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  14. Can I get admission for 12th standard having failed in Science in 11th Class?
  15. Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?
  16. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  17. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  18. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
17th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th if failed in 11th CBSE?

No, you cannot appear for 12th standard examinations without qualifying 11th standard. To be eligible to appear for 12th standard final examinations, you must have to qualify in your 11th standard board examinations. If you have any backlog subject, then, you can appear for 12th standard examinations and afterwards you can clear your 11th standard backlog subject by appearing for Supplementary examinations.
18th April 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I am failed in 1 in chemistry and physics.can I get admissions in class 2 another school in case board or my brother passed in 1 but we want to change his school,is it possible.plz reply our questions as soon as possible.thanx
19th April 2016, 11:12 PM
IQ14

You can't get direct admission to the class 12th. As per the rule of every board a student must have qualify the exam of class 11th to give the exam of class 12th. I would like to suggest you that you can apply for re exam or compartment exams conducted by every school for the students who are fail . you need to give the exam for the subject in which you are fail.
If you does not want to give re exam then you need to take admission in class 11th again and after passing the exam of class 11th he will go in class 12th. But this will waste your one year.
20th April 2016, 03:25 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Hello,

No, you are not eligible to get promoted to class 12th because the only eligibility for class 12th is to Pass the 11th class.

If you have any compartment exams to be given you can try harder to pass those exams and then get promoted to class 12th.

No it is difficult to directly get admission into class 12th if you've not cleared the Chemistry and Physics.

and therefore it is advisable to pass your compartment papers and get promoted to 12th.
18th March 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
Please tell me which cbsc school get the admission in
12th b group after passing marks in 11th in cbse?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance
12th August 2020, 11:26 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can appear as a private candidate
You can appear as NIOS student
You will have to submit some documents and then you will be eligible to apply for the exam privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?