12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?

Sir or mam..good afternoon..I want to ask that i have passed my examination this year only and I have received 75 percent only....can I take admission in school such as bd public school patna..or dav public school khagaul....will they take entrance examination from me also..please tell me...I am worried about entrance test ...I am a icse student

13th July 2015, 03:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?

No there will be no Entrance Test and you will be given admission on the basis of the percentage of marks that you have obtained in the Examination.
You have not mentioned the Stream in which you want to join so it is difficult to state what chance you have of getting admission.
You have a very fair chance of getting admission to Bd public school patna or DAV public school khagaul.
So wait for the time being as you have a good chance of getting admission.
14th July 2015, 10:26 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?

Hello,

No Dear, there is no need to give entrance exam for taking admission in BD School or in DAV school. You will get the admission on the basis of your percentage of marks. The percentage criteria is different for different streams. So, Don't worry if you obtained good percentage in examination then, you will definitely get the admission.

Good luck.
8th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir or mam I want to know that,what is the percentage criteria for commerce stream in BD public school.
17th May 2016, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir or mam I want to know that what is the required percentage for science stream in BD public school,if I am a CBSE student.
29th May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir or man I am student of your school and I got 75.2% marks and I want to study class 11 in your school and I want to study pcm can I get admission
2nd June 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam. I m a student of CBSE board. I am selected in entrance test of dav khagaul. I want to know that if by chance of any because I will not get 85%or 80% in 10th board and i want to choose PCB... can I get a chance to study in dav tell me???
21st July 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Mam my question is that i have got 71 % marks in class 10.and i want to take admission in bd public school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?