16th May 2011, 12:18 AM
verma_1957

Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?

Kindly advise whether admission in b.tech will be on basis of entrance exam. Or on the basis of aieee merit.

18th May 2011, 11:38 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?

Admission for BTEC depends on both the rank & enterence test if you want admission in top collage .first the student getting merit in AIEEE are allowed to sit in the enterence test out of which those who qualify get admission
1st June 2011, 07:03 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?

no my friend its not compalsery to get admission in b.tech you have to take exam of aieee, you can take state entrance exam or you can get admission directly on the basis of management quota on management seat....

all the very best
10th July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?

Sir i am not Qualified in AIEEE exam i have score only 47 marks and i belong to Gen. category can i get admission in B.tech. in any Engeneering colleges in India on the basis of this rank Over all Rank : 328186
Category Rank :202266
State category Rank(Delhi) :15681
please suggest me sir as soon as possible on my email id [email protected]
10th July 2011, 11:05 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

No its not necessary to appear in AIEEE for doing B.Tech.There are more several options through which you can enter into B.Tech degrees.
You can appear for IIT-JEE.By qualifying this you could enter in India's THE BEST Engineering Institute.
You can also give your state COMMON ENTRANCE TEST(CET) and get into the best institute of your state.
You can also appear in other states CET like COMEDK,MHT-CET,EAMCET,etc.
12th July 2011, 07:03 PM
deepraj535

hello friend,
first of all i want you to know that AIEEE is conducted by gov of india.
So if you get a good rank here you are elligible for a whole lot of colleges like
NITs,IITs.Then every college affiliated by AICTE has 10% intake through AIEEE so there also AIEEE is very helpful.Apart from that with the help of AIEEE ranking you can get admission in good colleges of some universities like DCE of DU,KIIT,bhubaneswar etc.(THIS WAS ALL ABOUT AIEEE)

Even if you dont appear for AIEEE then also there are a lot of other exams whioch can get you in good colleges like IITJEE Or state entrance test like wbjee(west bengal),uptec (uttar pradesh)etc
hope your doubt is clear
best of luck.
24th October 2011, 02:44 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?

Merit only qualifies you to be eligible to Qualify for AIEEE exams.

But the admission to courses will be done only based on your rank secured in AIEEE exam.
So you need to do your best in AIEEE exams in order to get a B.Tech seat in AIEEE.

Merit are of no use but to qualify for the entrance test else everything related to seat allotment is based on your performance in the ENTRANCE test.

all The Best
30th November 2011, 08:09 PM
litunu

first of all i want you to know that AIEEE is conducted by gov of india.
So if you get a good rank here you are elligible for a whole lot of colleges like
NITs,IITs.Then every college affiliated by AICTE has 10% intake through AIEEE so there also AIEEE is very helpful.Apart from that with the help of AIEEE ranking you can get admission in good colleges of some universities like DCE of DU,KIIT,bhubaneswar etc.(THIS WAS ALL ABOUT AIEEE)

Even if you dont appear for AIEEE then also there are a lot of other exams whioch can get you in good colleges like IITJEE Or state entrance test like wbjee(west bengal),uptec (uttar pradesh)etc
hope your doubt is clear
24th May 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to know whether for admission in course betech i have to fill some colleges forms or it can be through my aieee exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?