2nd December 2012, 08:50 PM
poornima konda

Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam

dear sir / madam i want syllabus for agricultural engineering pg entrance of indian council of agricultural research (icar) exam and reference book to refer.

19th March 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam

Dear sir/Madam i am agricultural engineering student i want to do m.tech through the ICAR what will be procedure of PG Course tell me about you sir thanking sir......
22nd May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for agricultural engineering PG entrance of Indian Council of Agricultural Research Exam

What is requirement to get admission in B.Tech - Agri
19th November 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

13th January 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the list of books in agricultural engineering which are required for icar entrance exam
6th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 160 air and 9 in sc category is der any chance for me to get jrf
3rd February 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.sc biotechnology now i want to study in m.sc agricultural in goverment collage so what can i do ?please give information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?