18th March 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?

Sir i m a m.sc. chemistry final year student . I want to do phd in a organic tpic . sir i can do the phd from chandigarh, haryana, rajasthan only. please suggest me universities, their entrance pattern for phd in chemistry specially about Kurushetra university, Rajasthan univ., mdu univ., panja univ.
Sir, i want information about current available form for Ph.D. IN CHEMISTRY.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab?
  3. Last date to get the application forms to join Ph.D course in Rajasthan?
  4. List of all entrance exams of Ph.D in all universities available in Punjab and Haryana? -- [New]
  5. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get the application forms for taking admission in B.tech course through lateral entry in Haryana and Punjab?
  7. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  8. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  9. What is the importance of home state rank in AIEEE?
  10. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab?
  11. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  12. Can I apply for PMT entrance exam of Rajasthan and Punjab? Which are the colleges?
  13. Can I get a good government college of B.Arch after scoring 130 marks in JEE mains?
  14. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  15. Am I eligible to get NIT after scoring 50% in 12th and 69 in JEE mains?
  16. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  18. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
1st April 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?

Hi sir i am raja sir. iam very poor sir.. please give me some details about ph.d good course and fees details sir.
20th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?

i have completed my Bsc in chemistry in pune university i want to do phd in organic chemistry can i do this
20th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do PhD part time please suggest me the university name
9th May 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do ph.d in organic topic.plz. suggest me a good university & organic topic for research.
17th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hi sir plz send me all imformation of phd entrance exam 2011 on my i d [email protected]
9th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir recently m pursuing m.sc pharmaceutical chemistry & want to do p.hd in pharmaceutical chemistry part time plllzzzz send me detais
29th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanted phd in organic chemistry from rajasthan delhi give me suggestion
2nd September 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed a M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in 2009 and now working in API industry in production department. I want to do phd in a organic . sir i can do the phd from Maharashtra. please suggest me universities, their entrance pattern for phd in chemistry specially about Pune university, mumbai university.
Sir, i want information about current available form for Ph.D. IN CHEMISTRY
14th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have done M.A in history and now I want to do phd specially from haryana and delhi . please suggest me the best possible way to do.
my email id is [email protected]
28th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir ,

I have done M.B.A. ( Marketing ) with 63% . I want to do Ph.D specially from Rajsthan, please suggest me the best possible way to do. I have already fight PH.D Entrance Exam from Jodhpur University, But unfortunate i have no clear this Exam So Please give me University (Private / Govt ) Details, And Also Provide me college & i was trying PH.D From IGNU ( Indira Gandhi National University) but IGNU must 5 year Teaching Experience & I have no Teaching Experience So I couldn't apply for PH.D in IGNU . So please Help me ..................I hope you will help me ...............Please this detail send me on my mail id :- [email protected]
15th October 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

please,told about ph.d in pol.sc. from rajasthan university enterence exam 2011/2012
2nd January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 54 percent marks in M.Sc (chemistry) am I eligible to do Ph.D form distance education.
11th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done M.sc chemistry(organic) in 2010 from kuk,, now i want to do ph.d in chemistry,, plz tell me about universities which held entrance test for ph.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?