9th December 2011, 11:32 AM
neha sharma129

How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana

If I am from Punjab & I want to any job in Haryana, I have no domicile of Haryana. They wrote in their Adv. that If student have no domicile of haryana he have attached a I.P.O(Indian Postal Order) with the application formus.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  2. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  3. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  5. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  6. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  7. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after doing a job as a nurse in Delhi Government?
  8. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  9. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  10. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  11. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  12. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  13. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  14. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  16. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  17. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  18. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana

my father is hayana born and completed his matriculate and graduation from haryana also have inheritated property in haryana may i elegible for haryana domicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?