18th March 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can Aeronautical engineers get a Pilot job?

Aeronautical engineers can get the jobs in polit?

Related Questions:
  1. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  2. Can aeronautical engineers apply for assistant loco pilot job?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which engineering branch is the best to choose for the better career?
  5. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  6. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  7. Any job available for me Aeronautical Engineers in A.I.F?
  8. Job opportunities for B.Tech Aeronautical Students? How much salary is offered to Aeronautical engineers?
  9. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  10. Can I get pilot job after taking Mechanical in Polytechnic and Aeronautical in B.Tech
  11. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Job in ISRO for B.Tech (Aeronautical) student?
  13. Jobs and companies for aeronautical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any recruitment for Aeronautical Engineers in ISRO?
  15. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  16. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  17. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
18th March 2011, 05:08 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can Aeronautical engineers get a Pilot job?

No Aeronautical Engineer cannot get job as Pilot.

As Aeronautical engineering is for 4years duration,in this course you will have only theoretical knowledge how plane flies ,what type engines used,how to solve the problem when engine fails.

Were Pilot course is different from the Aeronautical course.

In Pilot course,theoretical concept will be less,and particle knowledge will be more.They will practicing on the Aircraft directly.

And the Pilot training will be for 6 to 7 month,after completion of the course,they will be providing Pilot driving License.

After getting the driving license,he or she will be eligible to apply for the Pilot job.

If you are that much interest to fly the flights,you can take admission in some of the top Flying aviation training centers.

And any how you have completed your Aeronautical Engineering,the theoretical will be easy for you,just concentrate on flying concept methods.

After completing the course,you will be getting License,i.e your are eligible as Pilot.

Then you can get job as Pilot.
18th March 2011, 08:54 PM
Abhinav1990

hmm....yap u can apply for pilot engineer in air force...or u can do separate course for the pilot job...all the best
19th March 2011, 11:46 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiii,

YES, Aeronautical engineers can get a Pilot job.

Minimum Eligibility for Pilot job is pass B.E. or B.Tech. in any engineering stream with minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a recognised institute / university.

Besk of Luck
29th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN STUDYING PILOT
5th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hello myself rohitwatloo age 20 12th appeared my soul is to become a fighter pilot in Indian air force how can i
10th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

for becoming a pilot aeronautical degree is enough or any other degree need to do ha..
I'm a civil engineering student and i'm interested in becoming a pilot so i choosen to do M.E in aeronautical degree..
I'm asking u is tat aeronautical degree is enough for pilot or any degree i've to do (other)....
reply me..([email protected])
14th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Will schedule tribe student get scholarship from government?and what may the cost of pilot course?finally about physical fitness?please reply me
8th January 2012, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

hey this is karthik
is it a good plan to do pilot course after doin BE in aeronautical engineering??
is it beneficial to do so??
will i be able to earn more??
25th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the job for my aeronautical
28th August 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th and i want to know what course am i supposed to do to get into commercial pilot........what other cousrses can i do that will prove as an advantage for commercial pilot entrance or for jobs later?? please reply at [email protected]
29th August 2012, 05:46 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
No Aeronautical engineers donot get a Pilot job

good luck
10th September 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

my cousin has finished aeronautical engineering, he wants to become a pilot, can he join training here in Inida or Abroad, which one is better
17th November 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have always wanted to be a pilot, but now that have researched i have found that Aeronautical Engineers are paid more than pilots, due to the intense of the course they undergo.
25th February 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

At first we can study aeronautical engineering and then study pilot course is easier or tougher?
Please answer mu question?
17th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my aeronautical Engineering first and after finishing my course i want to go for pilot training? so is it a good idea?
17th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my aeronautical engineering first and when i am done with the course i wanna go for flight training? so is it a good idea?
17th June 2013, 05:38 PM
MUNZIR123

I wanna do my aeronautical engineering and when the course gets over i wanna go for flight training? so is it a good choice? which career is fun? i wanna be a pilot and then later on retire and be an engineer? suggestions asap
21st July 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello,,,now i am studed aeronatical engineering 3year.i wouid like to a pilot.how can it is possible.please hele me frds.
11th August 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.... maself kishore M studyng aeronautical engineering in 2nd year.... my ambition is to become a pilot so please can you suggest me what should i do to become a pilot.... please help me sir.... ma email id.... [email protected] and ma phone num.... 9738078961
28th January 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hey.... hello frndz i wannna beacome an pilot from when i was in 2nd cla$$ but i dont have that much money to spend on pilot training ..... so i hav one doubt thatt from aeronautical engineering can i save my money to become a pilot{for training} plzzzzzzz...... frndz ........ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help me

08500292232 plzzzzz........frndzzz... help me,............
20th April 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello every bady I am the student of inter first year and my aim is I want become a good pilot of international flighting so plzz give some views from aall
9th January 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Guys I'm doing b.tech in aerospace so whether can I become a pilot with 60% in b.tech pls contact or rply ... 9841912905
[email protected]
20th May 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Guys I'm Surya and I'm studying BE Aeronautical Engg...I want to be a pilot so what can i do after my degree? if anyone have an suggetion please contact me via [email protected]
18th June 2022, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a pilot after aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?