3rd March 2012, 08:53 PM
gummadi anuja

Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical

hai...i am g.anuja persuing btech final yr aeronautical stream,i dont know what are the good job offerings for aeronautical..please guide me..

1. Jobs and companies for aeronautical engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch? -- [New]
  6. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  7. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  8. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  9. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  10. Is there any recruitment for Aeronautical Engineers in ISRO?
  11. Job in ISRO for B.Tech (Aeronautical) student?
  12. Job opportunities for B.Tech Aeronautical Students? How much salary is offered to Aeronautical engineers?
  13. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  14. How to study in the field of Aeronautical after doing final year specialization of Aeronautical
  15. What are the jobs available in railways for IT engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech IT
  16. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  17. Course structure of Aerospace Engg. and basic details about scope of same?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
4th March 2012, 04:21 PM
vikasjha39

Default Re: Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical

Originally Posted by gummadi anuja View Post
hai...i am g.anuja persuing btech final yr aeronautical stream,i dont know what are the good job offerings for aeronautical..please guide me..
HI!
After passing aeronautical engineering you can join:-
> Indian Air Force
> Indian Navy
> Indian Army
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> Air India
> Jet Airways
> Indian Air Line
etc

GOOD LUCK!
18th May 2012, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical

have scope in b,tech aerönotical
19th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Oracle 9

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are called aeronautic engineers and those working specifically with spacecraft are called aerospace engineers.

Aerospace Engineering can seek employment in

Indian Airforce
Indian Navy
Indian Army
Commercial airlines
Hindustan aeronautics limited
Airport authory of india
NAL
NASA
AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER
Job prospects include openings in R&D in the m/o civil aviation or in defense research laboratories i.e. defense service’s DROD for missile development
or
Space research labs like Indian space research organization and csir laboratories

you can also go for higher studies in Aeronautical

FOR HIGHER STUDIES Some colleges are given below

IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
IGNOU
1st June 2012, 01:21 PM

Sir i have got 56% marks in 12 from PCM but i got two year gap after 12 .to get an NIT college now i an doing b.tech from aerospace can i go NASA after b.tech .please give answer soon.
1st June 2012, 02:41 PM

what will be the salary for an aeronautical engineer
1st June 2012, 10:15 PM
mxsiva4u

Thumbs up Re: Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical

Hai....

Aeronautical engineer who work with aircrafts are called aeronautic engineers and those working specifically with spacecraft are called aerospace engineers.

Aeronautical Engineering can seek employment in

• Indian Airforce
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Army
  • Commercial airlines
  • Hindustan aeronautics limited
  • Airport authory of india
  • NAL
  • NASA
  • AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER
  • Job prospects include openings in R&D in the m/o civil aviation or in defense research laboratories i.e. defense service’s DROD for missile development
  • or
  • Space research labs like Indian space research organization and csir laboratories

• IIT KANPUR
  • MUMBAI
  • MADRAS
  • KHARAGPUR
  • AMITY
  • AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
  • IGNOU

All the best....
7th July 2012, 02:28 PM

hi ...i am doing B>E in mechanical engg, and planning to M.tech in aerospace engg , wat average salary can i get?
29th July 2012, 08:31 PM

hi I'm Tharani I'm doing 3rd yr B.E Aeronautical engineering. I need guidance to do my project about UAV. plz help me...
30th July 2012, 06:08 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Indian Airforce
Indian Navy
Indian Army
Commercial airlines
Airport authory of india
NAL
NASA
AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER
Job prospects include openings in R&D in the m/o civil aviation or in defense research laboratories i.e. defense service’s DROD for missile development
or
Space research labs like Indian space research organization and csir laboratories

IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
28th January 2013, 12:06 AM
SHARIB IZHAR

With every day new air routes being connected the airline industry needs qualified technical engineers to develop and maintain their growing fleet of aircrafts.

Opportunities are open for students in top international aviation companies – government and private airlines, and organizations involved in military and space programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc.,

Sectors where you can seek employment :--

Commercial airlines.
Airport authory of India.
Aviation industry (private and public airlines).
Satellite and Space research organizations (ISRO, NASA etc.,).
Defence (Military – Air Force).
Automobile and fast-moving locomotive industries.
11th February 2013, 04:10 PM
shilpanaidu 123

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are called aeronautic engineers and those working specifically with spacecraft are called aerospace engineers.

Indian Airforce
Indian Navy
Indian Army
Commercial airlines
Airport authory of india
NAL
NASA
AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER
or

IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
IGNOU
11th May 2015, 10:15 PM

How much salary for after finishing b tech in aeronautical engineering