22nd December 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same

Sir,
I am doing Hons.in Bengali.I want to be admitted in M.A with Bengali.Please suggest about the entrace exam details and the syllabus for M.A in Bengali.
I am waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks & regards,
Shreoshi Sinha
Purulia

20th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same

m.a admition in bengali
24th April 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same

please suggest about the entrance exam details and the syllebus for m.a in bengali
18th May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

model question of previous year entrance exam in bengali in tripura university ?
21st May 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir informetion me how to apply ma bengali honners in kolkata univercity.last date & process
13th August 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I download Burdwan university M.A Bengali part ll syllabus in DDE mode?
7th January 2017, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I admitted M A Bengali in Magadh University? Please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?