25th July 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Bengali syllabus for SSC entrance exam?

please show me the bengali syallabus for ssc examination...please send to me that

12th October 2012, 01:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bengali syllabus for SSC entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please show me the bengali syallabus for ssc examination...please send to me that

West Bengal School service Exam is conduct for recruiting the high school teacher in govt approved high school

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for this exam.

if you have masters degree and B.Ed degree , then you must have priority in selection process.

I have attached the Syllabus for School service exam west Bengal for Bengali medium ( Pass and Hons ).So please check it tout now.

For more details of SSC Exam , click on the link http://www.westbengalssc.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BENGALI(PASS).pdf(22.3 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf BENGALI(H).pdf(39.2 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?