29th December 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in RAW? I am a 33 years old lady

sir , i am 33 years lady . very much interested in raw department . wanna job in raw . how it is possible for me ?

30th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to get a job in RAW? I am a 33 years old lady

t’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc. We will start from the top .

Note – The above one is not a official logo of RAW .

1. Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .

2. Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Various Posts under this category are following :-

Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?