7th January 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

List of the electronics companies which provide mini projects?

sir i am nidhi kedia a 3rd yr btech student,ec branch.
sir please give me the list of electronics company which provide mini projects and also tell how to apply for it.
my email id is-
[email protected]

11th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the electronics companies which provide mini projects?

sir i am kavitha a 3rd yr btech student,electronics and instrumentation engineering
sir please give me the list of electronics company which provide mini projects in bangalore and also tell how to apply for it.
my email id is-

[email protected]
26th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am revanth completed my b.tech 3rd year in ece branch. Is doing mini project in NSIC is better or waste . Some of my friends are saying that nsic is waste. So please suggest of your opinion and also suggest of some companies where i can complete my mini project . My email id is [email protected]
19th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m ankit I hd complete my 3rd yr in extc . I want the electronics companies in mumbai which provides final year projects. Also tell how to apply for it. My email is [email protected] please reply as soon as possible.
30th September 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

You create simple projects for biginners like 1 sem BEstudents like us sir
2nd February 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Ravina Prakash Raundale from 3rd year E&Tc. I wanted to make a mini project so please can you suggest me some topics. my email ID is ravina290596@gmail . thank you!
20th June 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Which companies offering online mini projects for ece now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?