11th May 2013, 02:58 PM
kavitha patel

List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student

i am kavitha patel a 3rd yr btech student,electronics and instrumentation engineering
sir please give me the list of electronics companies in bangalore which provide mini projects and also tell how to apply for it.
my email id is-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and government companies? I am a student of electronics and instrumentation in 3rd year
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  4. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  11. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  13. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  14. Ideas for forthcoming Placements for me pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? List of good Companies for me?
  15. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of Companies doing Electronics based Projects in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
20th May 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student

sir i am doing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation branch .this is my 1 st year. and i want to do summer internship ple suggest me.
23rd August 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student

respcted sir . i have completed applied electonics and instrumentation engineering.. i would like to know about any construction sites or oil factories in bangalore.. please do the needy.... jayakrishnan
23rd August 2013, 08:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Electronic Companies in Bangalore for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering students:-

-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
-Hawlet Packard
-IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
-Honneywel India
-Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
-Bharat Electronics Ltd.
-Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
-Lenovo India
-Acer India Pvt. Ltd.
-Indian Telephone Industries L:td.
-Sasken Communication
-Subex Ltd.
-Opto Circuits India Ltd.
21st September 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir....
I have completed BE, I have lot of interested to join in networking field
will please send me some companies who recruit us well??
12th October 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

COULD U PLZ GIV CONTACT NO;P OF AN HR PERSONNEL IN DELL COMPANY AT BANGALORE TO GET CLARIFY abt POST B-Tec job opportunity in Dell company .
13th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

HHow do i get previous question papers
29th April 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE CORE COMPANIES IN BANGLORE PROVIDING IN Plant training in banglore.
I am 3rd year student studying in ece department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?