7th February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology

time of entrance exam form in jnu for msc biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam previous year question papers?
  2. Which syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biotechnology in JNU?
  3. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology
  4. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  5. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. JNU MSc Agricultural Biotechnology prospectus?
  7. What is the syllabus for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam of JNU? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of jnu combined entrance exam of biotechnology for MSc biotech?
  9. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  10. Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?
  11. How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam
  12. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  13. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology entrance exam in JNU?
  14. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu
  15. JNU MSc Biotechnology entrance papers and syllabus
  16. Biotechnology question papers for JNU entrance exam?
  17. Best universities in Maharashtra or in India for doing MSc Biotechnology course(Excluding JNU and other universities under JNU)?
  18. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
14th November 2016, 08:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology

** Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India.

** As per my knowledge, the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology is 15 to 20 days.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?