22nd February 2013, 05:27 PM
sona priyadharshini

What is the minimum marks required to qualify CSIR UGC(NET) in Chemistry only for lecturership

what is the minimum marks required for qualifying CSIR -UGC (NET) in chemistry only for lecturership? I need the minimum marks for each part.

6th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify CSIR UGC(NET) in Chemistry only for lecturership

best way of stdying fot net exam in chemistry
9th June 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify CSIR UGC(NET) in Chemistry only for lecturership

Why in place of marks required to qualify CSIR UGC net exam for lecturership in Engg sciences it is written 'NA'?
9th June 2013, 11:08 AM
abhishek89187

One confusion of mine:
Why it is written 'NA' in the place of minimum qualifying score in lecturership in CSIR UGC NET in Engg sciences
29th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I Have completed diploma & Now i am in 3rd yr of Degree of Electronics Engineering.So Can i apply for CSIR-NET Examination after my BE ?
8th July 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks to get pass in the NET and SLET in communal wise?
18th July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

my friend secured 74 marks in the first paper, 58 in the second and 86 in the third. she belomgs to st category still she did not get through.... can i know why... how much should one secure in each. it would be more convincing if the criteria is given more clearly... please respond.
3rd August 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

yes my friend you can apply for the exam after BE.
18th August 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

what is persentage required for NET,
my percentage is 54.88,can i qualify,i am from open catogry
reply quickly
31st August 2013, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Is necessary to qualify in each part of the exam csir.
I mean should qualify partA .. partB and partC individually
21st September 2013, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me the minimum marks for qualification of csir in chemical sciences plzzzzzz tel me
28th November 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the cut-off mark for lecturership in physics. i am from ST category. please help.
18th January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

ABUT 24%
9th March 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark required to qualify CSIR ugc (net) IN MATHEMATICS ONLY FOR LECTURESHIP
27th June 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is necessary to qualify in each part of the exam csir.
I mean should qualify partA .. partB and partC individually
26th September 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

What.is the minimum marks required to qualify csir ugc net 2014 in chemical science ? Is it necessary to qualify in each section a b c individually ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?