15th March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What kind of entrance test can I take after passing 12th?

sir,
i m 12th passed student of year
i want admission for fine arts.
so can you please tell me what kind of entrance test college takes?
and what are the dates of this years Entrance Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of entrance test do I have to undertake to get admission in Fine Arts after 12th? Dates of the entrance exam?
  2. What kind of test to take after passing 12th to become a Pilot?
  3. After passing 12th with 60% what kind of entrance exam can I give?
  4. Can I appear for BFA entrance test after passing 11th?
  5. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  6. Is there any entrance test for LLB after passing 12th non medical?
  7. Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?
  8. What kind of question come in BHU entrance test?
  9. For what kind of form can I apply after passing 12th with science and maths
  10. Am I eligible for MCA entrance test after passing business maths and statistics in 12th
  11. What kind of course should I do after passing 12th? I am 28 years old
  12. What kind of Bank Exams should I give after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. From where to get the medical entrance test form after passing 12th in Gujarati medium?
  14. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  15. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance test after passing B.A with 42.77%?
  17. How to appear for entrance test for BCA after passing 12th with 60% in commerce stream
  18. How to join Hotel Industry after passing 12th? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam? -- [New]
30th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of entrance test can I take after passing 12th?

Which is the date of entrance exam for commercial arts after 12th??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?