22nd March 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th commerce?

Sir, i am in 10th i want to choose comerce in 11th i want to know about course after 12th with comerce with affordable fee i want to know about the duration of course and entrance exam and what to after the course.

9th April 2013, 02:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th commerce?

After 12th, you can look for bachelor degree in commerce. The course can be pursued with specialization in banking, accountancy, applied economics, and so on. Selection to the course is done on the basis of 12th marks and negligible fees are required to obtain the degree. CA, ICWA, and CS are other suitable courses. No entrance test is required to join these courses.
10th April 2013, 12:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th commerce?

After 12th Commerce there are so many career options for higher studies and some opportunities for job.

After 12th Commerce one can opt for any under Graduate studies like:-

B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B. - Bachelor of Law

One can also go with any professional studies like:-

CA - Chartered Accountancy
CS - Company Secretary
CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

Other studies like Bachelor of Mass Communication, Journalism, Hotel management can also be pursed after 12th Commerce.

After Graduation one may go with MBA(Master of Business Administration) and accordingly can built his/her career.

After 12th one may apply for job in Defence sector by cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) to join ndian Army.

He/She can apply for Clerical job, the exam for which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?