24th March 2013, 05:04 PM
sanam ch

How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?

my subjects in bsc are zoology,psychology and geography ...now i want to get admission in msc microbiology and molecular genetics...can i get admission ????tel me plz my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
16th April 2013, 12:12 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanam ch View Post
my subjects in bsc are zoology,psychology and geography ...now i want to get admission in msc microbiology and molecular genetics...can i get admission ????tel me plz my email id is [email protected]
acording to y best knowledge if you are dererving candidate and if you are selected for the admission then you have to clear the subjects like microbiology and genetics of BSc level within given period and your studies of masters will be carried on side by side.
the only way you could get admission in masters is entrance and that will help only of you could be able to get very exceptional rank in entrance conducted by different universities
but i must suggest you not to change the subject but to enhance yourself in the current subject that you could get expertness in your work and excellence inyour subject. it doesnot matter what you have opted but the real thing that matters is how you shine in your line and no is good or bad than other.......
go for the same in which you are keenly intereted that will make your study joy for you.............
16th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?

i am student of zoology(hons),and i also have done diploma in medical laboratory technology.what subject i must choose for my masters(post grsduation)wich will help me in my future career.suggest me plz.my email id is [email protected]
21st May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?

if i take zoology for bsc then can i take microbiology for msc
24th November 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission m.sc zoology after passing b.sc microbiology????????
24th November 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission m.sc zoology after passing b.sc microbiology????????
6th January 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream of bsc microbiology after completing bsc microbiology and could i change it to msc in human genetices?
23rd April 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed bsc with botany zoology and psychology.can i got admission in msc microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?