25th February 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology

sir/mam,
i m intresting in doing MSc microbiology after BSc zoology hons. Recently i m in 2nd year but i want to know the pattern of common entrance exam of MSc microbiology. If u send me the privious year paper of this, that i get admission in clg for MSc microbiology without loosing my time. so plzzz help me.....

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers of entrance exams for admission in M.Sc. in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When is the entrance exam to take admission in MSc Microbiology?
  3. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  4. Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  6. Previous year Question Papers for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Microbiology in Pune university?
  7. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  8. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  11. Syllabus and previous papers for M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam of BHU? -- [New]
  12. Last year question paper of MSc entrance in Microbiology in BHU?
  13. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  14. Model/Previous year papers of MSc Microbiology exam of MG University Kerala?
  15. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Model Question Papers to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Microbiology?
  17. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  18. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
27th March 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology

previous question papers for1st year msc microbiology in nu university
8th April 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology

how to prepare in entrance exam.
28th April 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

previous year question paper of M.Sc. entrance in zoology
6th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Sc imicobiology i want enterance exam syllabus of M.Sc microbiology how i can get it ?
17th May 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 year question in Msc MICROBIOLOGY.
20th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

previous question papers in Msc Microbiology
25th June 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to persue M.Sc in microbiology after B.Sc in Zoology.Which subjects do i especially need to focus on?
3rd July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do m.sc in microbiology or in biotechnology after B.Sc(hons) in botany. so plz give me the syllabus and the study
material for the entrance exams
21st July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF MICRO ENT EXM
6th September 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

question paper or syallabus of msc microbiology enterance exam
18th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

bsc microbiology first year question paper
28th January 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM DOING B.Sc.(H)in Zoology and i want to study M.Sc. in Microbiology .so pls suggest me the syllabus and the Q paper of previous year of M.Sc. entrance exam of JNU.Pls..........
5th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i hv completed M.Sc. in microbiology i want to study phd please give me information hw to apply n hw i prepare for that
14th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of ram manohar lohia awadh uniuersity faizabad .where i complete bsc in zoology,botany&millitary science can i able for msc in microbiology or other msc in bhu . plz sir reply
14th June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

After graduation i want to study M.Sc. in microbiology so give some tips for preparation.........
31st March 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.sc part 2 and i want to do m.sc in zoology . so give some tips 4 preparation......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?