28th April 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IPU in BCA?

I have appeared for class 12th n waiting for result, i wants to get admission in ipu in b.c.a.,but i come to know that entrance exam is must to get admission here but the dates were passed, now what can i do? is there another option to get admission in b.c.a.?
i have commerce with maths...

8th July 2014, 10:32 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to get admission in IPU in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared for class 12th n waiting for result, i wants to get admission in ipu in b.c.a.,but i come to know that entrance exam is must to get admission here but the dates were passed, now what can i do? is there another option to get admission in b.c.a.?
i have commerce with maths...
Yes of course entrance examination is mandatory in order to get admission to BCA course in IPU university. Since, you have missed the entrance examination for BCA course. I don't think you can get admission to BCA course in IPU university without appearing in the entrance examination. However, I suggest you to directly visit the IPU university and meet the Secretary ( or ) Vice Principal of the college and ask for any alternative solution they will guide you.

Students who are willing to do this BCA course from an IPU university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

You should have passed 10+2 level in any stream with 50% from recognized university. It is mandatory that you must study mathematics subject in 12th standard level. The students who is are from reserved category, then the relaxation will be applicable for 5% percentage of marks. Students appearing for final year exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test, but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until she/he pass the qualifying exam with required marks.
The Admission to this BCA course is based merit list. The students need to be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?