22nd December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to opt in 11th for further studies in Bio Medical Engineering?

which subjects should i opt in 11 for further studies in bio medical engineering

22nd December 2011, 09:05 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Subjects to opt in 11th for further studies in Bio Medical Engineering?

You need to take Science stream in your 11th with medical( with Biology). You must have PCEB.
23rd December 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects to opt in 11th for further studies in Bio Medical Engineering?

For joining biomedical engineering you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by AIEEE, IIT etc after 12th. The basic qualification for appearing AIEEE is to have done physics and mathematics in plus 2. In some other institutes like SRM institute of engineering candidates having biology, physics and chemistry as subjects in plus 2 can join biomedical engineering. It will be a good option if you opt both biology and maths in your plus two. You should prepare well and clear the entrance exams to join biomedical engineering
9th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

if i have not taken biology in plus 2 then will there be any difficulty in studying biomedical engineering in college?
15th June 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i opted for biology,physics,chemistry and computer as my fourth additional subject.am i eligible to study bio medical engineering?
can i attempt for AIIMS,PMT to join bio medical engineering colleges?
21st January 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what group should i opy in 11th ,, for biomedical engg
21st January 2013, 09:41 PM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Subjects to opt in 11th for further studies in Bio Medical Engineering?

hi

i will suggest you if you are a hard working student then only you should opt for math and science in 11 class.
For joining biomedical engineering you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by AIEEE, IIT etc after 12th. The basic qualification for appearing AIEEE is to have done physics and mathematics in plus 2. In some other institutes like SRM institute of engineering candidates having biology, physics and chemistry as subjects in plus 2 can join biomedical engineering. It will be a good option if you opt both biology and maths in your plus two. You should prepare well and clear the entrance exams to join biomedical engineering
6th April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What should i opt in 11th for Biomedical engineering???
8th July 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

if i opt only biology,chemistry,physics in plus one & plus two not including maths &computer can i go for bio medical engineering after my plus two?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?