22nd May 2013, 03:39 PM
ahmedkkc

What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?

What is the syllabus for mphil clinical psychology at nimhans.

Related Questions:
  1. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  2. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  3. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  4. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  5. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  7. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  8. Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  13. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  14. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  15. When will the forms of NIMHANS course come out? I have completed M.A in psychology
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  17. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having completed MA in Psychology?
  18. Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?
16th May 2015, 10:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?

NIMHANS Stands for.........National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences

* Syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS as given below.........

- Questions in M.Phil Clinical Psychology exam will be based on Clinical Psychology subject at PG level.

* Best name of books...........

- Neurology India

- Synopsis of Psychiatry by Kaplan and Sadock

- Neuro Med

* Departments of institute.

1. Biophysics,

2. Biostatistics,

3. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry,

4. Clinical Psychology,

5. Epidemiology,

6. Human Genetics,

7. Mental Health Education,

8. Neuro anaesthesia,

9. Psychiatry,

10. Psychopharmacology and Speech Pathology

ADDRESS....

NIMHANS
Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Hombegowda Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029 ‎
080 2699 5000
2nd July 2021, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?

I am a post graduate paediatric nurse with sufficient years of experience in teaching and training nursing students at various levels and henceforth looking forward to admission for M.phil in psychology, my query is that am I eligible to take M.Phil course, pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?