1st August 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology

hello i m a student of m.a final psychology and i want to know the syllabus for m.phil clinical psychology nimhans

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  2. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?
  3. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  4. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology -- [New]
  5. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  7. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  8. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  9. When will the forms of NIMHANS course come out? I have completed M.A in psychology
  10. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  11. Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  13. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having completed MA in Psychology?
  14. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  15. Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?
  16. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  17. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  18. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
19th January 2017, 07:58 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology

NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.It is a multidisciplinary Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. As you want to know syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS here, I am going to tell you the same-

Syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS-

Obsessive Compulsive disorder & related disorders
Biophysics
Biostatistics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Radiology
Neuromicrobiology
Neuropathology
Neurophysiology
Speech Pathology & Audiology
Acute Care & Emergency Psychiatry

For more information you can contact at given below address-

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Bengaluru,
Hombegowda Nagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560029 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?