28th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed course at Pacific college of Teacher Education?

Sir I have taken admission in B.Ed. course at Pacific college of teacher Education,(under Pacific University) Udayapur,Rajsthan. I want to know that whether the B.Ed. degree of the said college and University is recognised by UGC and NCTE ?

19th August 2016, 07:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course at Pacific college of Teacher Education?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a two-year undergraduate academic degree course in the field of Education. Candidates who have passed Graduation in any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

To get admission in B.Ed course at Pacific College of Teacher Education, you have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the college, you can apply for the examination through offline or online at http://www.pacific-university.ac.in/...ation-form-for before 30th August 2016.

Yes, the B.Ed course offered at Pacific College of Teacher Education is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?