28th May 2013, 05:57 PM
aratidarvajkar

How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?

sir, i am 12th maths& bio science student.i want to go in any medical field. please, suggest me which is best option in medical for girl????

1st December 2015, 12:17 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?

Having completed your 12th with both Mathematics and Biology as your main subjects you have the career opportunity in every field and it depends upon your interest for the selection of particular course.

As you are interested in the medical field then the best course for you in the same field will be MBBS. You can also look for BDS. By successfully opting for the same course you will head towards becoming doctor and dentist respectively.

Also having both Mathematics and Biology, the options with good career scope available for you are the option of Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.

You can also look for the technical courses ( B.tech. / B.E. ) if you are good in the Mathematics and Physics and looking to become engineer or defense officer.

There are many more options for you with good career opportunities but the selection must be done on the basis of your strength and interest.
28th July 2022, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?

Is neet is compulsary for students which want to go abroad for mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?